Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My disc ROM is not getting timetabled?

I come to know that my CD ROM is not getting scheduled on explorer or anywhere.



Even a week ago I used it. It shows up in

start-programs-accessories-sys... tools-system information



It shows compact disc ROM in components, but nought appears on the right hand side, when i click on it.



Any assistance appreciated.



Thanks

My disc ROM is not getting timetabled?

u first check whether the external light contained by the cd-rom is on, if not

unscrew the cpu cover check the connections b/w the cd-rom with the MOB.aswellas cd-rom near the UPS.. then restart the computer..
reboot your computer...it'll be near



sorry...no long term suggestions, in recent times a quick fix
Restore Missing disc or DVD Drive

http://www.theeldergeek.com/restore_miss...
find a cheap rental car

No comments:

Post a Comment