Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My computer shuts bad when I hit stand by, when I try to turn it rear legs on it's similar to the peak isn't on, IDEAS?

I checked my power option, they're set properly, and shouldn't be causing this. emachine athlon H3065, window XP, no recent software, no changes at adjectives. I have to do a guide shutdown and then turn it posterior on again each time back it will work. I have norton internet surety, the latest update, and I run a virus scan, to no avail...anybody got any other planning? please gimme some feedback soon. It's not a huge issue (so far) but it is pretty annoying.

My computer shuts bad when I hit stand by, when I try to turn it rear legs on it's similar to the peak isn't on, IDEAS?

Don't use standby on desktop computers. Only Laptops.



For whatever common sense, standby on desktops is sometimes really sketchy because not all desktop hardware like going to sleep. terminate a rental lease

No comments:

Post a Comment