Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My computer have 512 memory. But when I run into the system details, it tell me I merely enjoy 128.?

Can anyone relate me why?

My computer have 512 memory. But when I run into the system details, it tell me I merely enjoy 128.?

Right-click on My Computer, then click on properties and see if it still have the same reading.
Most likely one of your memory sticks is not seated properly. Open your luggage and make sure they are completely clipped within.

Either that or you are looking at the memory amount for your video card.
Then you probably only hold 128. Or your memory is damaged. Get memtest which is free; type it contained by google. run memtest it will inform u of problems not ifx dem, but the report alone can help u grasp it fixed. O yeah it cud also not be pushed in far plenty as the man says, if u know how to unseal your computer then pushing the memory surrounded by is easy, a short time ago move the clips to the side and push, firmly, it will require more force than you first think, but dont be too complicated when its down move the clip back to it and its hermetically sealed.
how do u know that ur computer has 512mb? possibly one of the ram stick is not inserted properly...

No comments:

Post a Comment