Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My computer speakers aren't working???

Hi in attendance, i have blind with speakers and till yesterday they be working fine and i don;t know aht happened if sympathetic itunes or media player it say, itunes has detected a problem near your audio configuration. Audio/vidio playback may not work properly what does it mean and i also checked contained by control pannel under nouns and setting (whatever it is) but it says no device found and i also plugged the wires again. So, any suggestions on how to fix it

My computer speakers aren't working???

Have you tried restarting? If that doesn't work email me and i'll convey you step my step instructions.



Yeah I'm an IT guy and I love my job (not too much)
it funds ur screwed
reinstall the audio drivers.
turn up the volume
Reinstall your audio drivers.



Thank you, Signed,

Jerrad (Spark) Johnson.

Admin - www.ruger22c.com

No comments:

Post a Comment