Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer freezes when I play computer games, can my processor overheat and mete out it to freeze?

I enjoy a processor AMD and it gets really hot sometimes. Especially when I am playing a computer winter sport. Can this be the cause of my computer other freezing? If not then what can it be?

My computer freezes when I play computer games, can my processor overheat and mete out it to freeze?

Upgrading video cards and arbitrary access memory (RAM) can definitely speed up your gaming process.
yes it can produce it to freeze up.
Try checking if you have any virus or mean hardware on your computer. I once had this really wierd virus that destroyed my complete comp, lucky i used system recovery (advance factor though)
It could be your Processor and also your RAM. If you have a slower processor or low RAM, I would recommend you upgrade them. An average PC for today would own >512MB of RAM and at least an 1.4GHz processor. I would recommend 1GB or superior RAM and a 2GHz Dual Core processor such as the AMD Athlon 64 X2 or the Intel Core 2 Duo.
In addition to the previous answers, you might find that your present video card newly doesn't have the skill to properly display the newer games. Perhaps a faster video card with more on-board memory would relieve.
It can be alot of reasons for this. But 1st I would check for robust dust inside the computer. Use can air to verbs it out. This should be done aleast every 3 mos. The dust can cause your computer to run hot.
If your computer is out of action properly while you are working on it, it could be a problem with device drivers, hardware or software.

Detailed instructions at http://tinyurl.com/yk5zpr
deny a home rental applicat

No comments:

Post a Comment