Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My computer suddenly stopped indicating its DVD-RW drive contained by 'My Computer.'?

In decoration to not seeing the icon for my DVD-RW drive (I surmise that is what it is call...where I burn notes to disc)....I can't get it to act incremental backups to discs I have been using for this purpose. So....would a worn out drive stop showing up surrounded by "My Computer" as if it didn't exist? Or is something else at play here? If my disc burner no longer works, how much will I expect to pay for a fresh one to be installed? It is out of warranty.

My computer suddenly stopped indicating its DVD-RW drive contained by 'My Computer.'?

Yes, a dead Drive would credible not show up

Its pretty easy to Install a foreign Drive to most computers. However, you might just want to check the drivers first. Go to system below Control Panel, look at the Hardware area, and see if in that are any yellow grades against certain drives. See if you can roll backbone the drivers and reinstall the original drivers, possibly using trial versions of the drivers.

Overall, its cheap as hell to freshly upgrade the Drive, and you can probably get a drive thats much better than the previous drive at a fraction of the artistic drive
that is not a press! there is a length at the end! YOU FAIL!!!!!!
Check surrounded by your BIOS, to see if the drive is enabled.

No comments:

Post a Comment