Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My compact disc Rom drive is out of use correctly.?

When I put a up to date CD disk contained by, I get an error message that say please insert a disk. When I go to properties, it say that my drive is working correctly. It also says that the disk have no space and it is brand new. When I put a disk surrounded by with info already on it it works fine. Does anyone know what may be the problem...

My compact disc Rom drive is out of use correctly.?

According to your use of words, you enjoy a cd rom drive and not a burner. You cant burn a blank disc if you dont have a drive skilled of burning for starts.
The drive has gone impossible you need a topical one.
Ur drive may be having Lens Problem, freshly use a LENS cleaning CD. most problems accur due to Dust.

try to use Lens Cleaning disc.
the new disc disk is corrupted..

No comments:

Post a Comment