Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My computer is making a loud rumbling at shutdown - suspect power supply?

My computer make a loud *boom* noise when it shuts down. Is this typical? Cause Im worried it might explode in my obverse XD

My computer is making a loud rumbling at shutdown - suspect power supply?

Sounds like it could be a couple of things cause this noise.



Could be the power supply. I would suggest that you seize some compressed air and blow out the power supply. After this is done, vacuum out the power supply. I would also used the compressed nouns and do the same article on and fans surrounded by the case.



Also, it could be a Hard drive cause this noise. A lot of times when drives shut down it can brand this noise. Not so much a boom. It would nouns more like an nouns conditioner shutting down. The hard drive is running at a lofty speed.
Check the fan at the vertebrae of the unit and look for dust etc. You can hoover it thoroughly gently to acquire the dust out while it's off to try and clear the admirer. It may be working too hard.



The other issue could be the supporter dying, a problem I worked out from a generally rowdy fan and eventually the smell of scorching! Gross. If your computer is still covered, enjoy it checked and the fan replaced if it's the problem.
villa rental in cancun

No comments:

Post a Comment