Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer doesn't certificate USB?

I have to install a new complex drive and copy all background from old to alien. No problem. But now I've lost my USB. Computer simply won't recognize my USB flash drive, and USB controllers are no longer programmed on Device Manager. I've checked all connections and everything seem fine. I thought I might have lost the USB drivers (if any), but the computer can't even find the controllers. Any backing will be appreciated.

My computer doesn't certificate USB?

Possibly you "lost" some of the "hidden" system files during the transfer; especially if you did the verbs "manually" rather than next to a transfer program. (I find these special programs ARE worth the money.)



AND do you scrounging the computer can't find them or the OS can't find them?



If the computer can't find them, first check the BIOS settings to be sure they are turned ON, and/or you need to use the "system" disc to reload the USB "base" drivers.



If the OS can't find them, you can do a "manual" hardware install and see if that puts the USB unit back surrounded by the device manager; OR,

If the OS still can't find them, you involve to use the OS disc and do a "repair" which should reload the missing files OS files.



Hope that helps.
is it 98? if it is type contained by usbsubb.exe in the run command. save then reinstall the usb driver from the device organizer.
you can't call it "computer" anymore
You entail to re-install the motherboard drivers.
I can give you a connection that deals next to hard drive problems.

Some drive problems can be smoothly fixed by yourself using easily available tools. I found the info at http://fixit.contained by useful. Try this site, if you can attain what is required

No comments:

Post a Comment