Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer is asleep and I can't achieve it to unequivocal.?

I have someone recently dump my rock-hard drive because my computer would not open. The pallid comes on showing it is in the

sleep mode. It worked for a week and in a minute it is doing the same piece and he has moved out of town. Any thinking on how to get it to begin up. Nothing comes up on the screen at adjectives. The moon light is on showing its asleep. I own no idea where on earth to start. When I pull the cord and reset the PC it will automatically move about into the sleep mode. Any ideas? 80GB complicated drive 512Ram. New memory, new DVD burner, latest ethernet for high speed nouns....

My computer is asleep and I can't achieve it to unequivocal.?

I think you hold to format the hard drive. Before that I can provide you a link that deal with not easy drive problems.

Some drive problems can be easily fixed by yourself using effortlessly available tools. I found the info at http://fixit.in adjectives. Try this site, if you can get what is required

No comments:

Post a Comment