Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My computer lost it's nouns, does anyone know how I can fix this?

It have done this before and my husband fixed it by reinstalling the speakers. But it didn't work this time. What else could it be? How can I fix it?

My computer lost it's nouns, does anyone know how I can fix this?

Go to your manufacture website and get the most recent audio driver beforehand replacing the sound card.
you should reinstall the nouns driver. The driver is usually in the motherboard cd given within the first time you bought your pc.
Make sure you didn't accidentally clicked on mute.
Did you look at the power on the nouns or speker?Mine is on my speker...
you need to reinstall the appropriate audio driver.
surrounded by the lower-right part of your eyeshade is the systen tray. double-click on the speaker icon and see if the mute is checked or the volume turned down.

No comments:

Post a Comment