Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My computer nouns doesn't work?

Im running Windows XP. I already tried varying everything in the control pannel. The soundcart is apparently section of the motherboard. I tried the sound beside 3 different speakers. I ran the Windows Sound Troubleshooter, but zilch worked. Is this a hardware problem? If so how do I fix it without replacing the total mother board.

My computer nouns doesn't work?

you could of disabled it through the bios i would check that first then if its enabled try to see which drivers you entail for your sound card, if you hold your disk that came next to your motherboard the one the with adjectives the drivers i would try installing it through the disk. i dont know which motherboard so if you could give us more information that would aid,,,,, oh and another thing you could try is some nouns card has a digital alternative i would unclick that
...try plugging in the speakers, that usually help...
buy & install a new nouns card and set it a the default!

newly pretend the other 1 isnt there...it wont engender a diffrence

No comments:

Post a Comment