Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My computer peak have tilted, how do I fix it?

My younger brother sit on a part of our upright and now, I hold to tilt my head to the not here to see the computer screen properly. I don't know what could hold happened. Help?!

My computer peak have tilted, how do I fix it?

Hold down CNTL + ALT and press the down (or up) arrow switch. This is probably the problem.



If this does not work, got to START, CONTROL PANEL, DISPLAY and check the peak resolution. If your display is set at 800 X 600 pixels change it to a greater resolution. Sometimes games that require this resolution get the settings messed up.



The third answer is to check your monitor settings for ROTATION. I do not know where on earth this is found on your system. but it is probably behind an Advanced setting somewhere.



And obviously your last resort is to do a GOOGLE search. You can usually find moral answers to most questions near a little force - try this one: (copy and paste this connect into your browser if necessary) http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=g...



Source(s):

Daughter had same problem. First solution fixed



Good Luck
try turning the blind on and off, restarting it, shutting down, check adjectives the buttons on your keyboard to see what could enjoy caused it, and exterminate your younger brother if nothing works
if the complete screen is tilted u have need of a new one but if only just the digital part is after there should be a btton on the blind that will make some article pop up and it will let you adjust the eyeshade
check the display settings on the monitor, it could not have be the keyboard. perchance he could have pressed something on the monitor while sitting on the grand piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment