Friday, September 17, 2010

My Computer Does Not Detect My Sound Card! HELP!?

It Doesn't Detect it And i Can't Do Anything... Help... Is There A Program i Use Like How I Got My Comp To Recognise My monitor By Installing Intel Graphics Controller...

My Computer Does Not Detect My Sound Card! HELP!?

Is this a unusual sound card that isn't detected, or did your existing nouns card suddenly stop being predictable? In the latter case, try powering sour your machine (unplug it after shutdown) and restarting



As the in advance poster said, make sure motherboard built-in nouns is disabled in the BIOS. Also, try moving the card to a different slot, and clear sure it's in adjectives the way. It should appear, probably as an unrecognized device until you install the drivers from the disc...
2 words Geek Squad
Did you install it all the course into its slot?

Sometimes you have to rock them into the slot (with the computer totally turned stale, of course), so that barely anything (the gold ingots contacts) shows
two things, first disable onboard sound which is prob enabled, after make sure you own the right drivers for it. sometimes the software that came near the card is outdated, go to initiator of card for latest audio drivers

No comments:

Post a Comment