Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My computer started acting glitchy, so I restarted it. Everything is fine except no more nouns! What do I do?

There is no more volume god at the bottom, and when I try to access it through the control panel, under "volume", it say "No Audio Device". What is UP? Help definitely needed here! Thanks.

My computer started acting glitchy, so I restarted it. Everything is fine except no more nouns! What do I do?

Try updating/reinstalling your nouns card's driver.
Have you tried unplugging the speakers then plugging them fund in? Could it be that you enjoy too much stuff stored on there?
The speakers might've gotten unplugged? Or you could use "search for hardware", sorry, I forgot where on earth you can get to that from though...
you should reinstall your software and hardware. consequently again, you could have have too many different kind of drivers installed which can easily screw your computer up.
If your computer is ruined properly while you are working on it, it could be a problem with device drivers, hardware or software.

Detailed instructions at http://tinyurl.com/yk5zpr

No comments:

Post a Comment