Friday, September 17, 2010

my cdrom doesn't read anything?even so I'm told it's working fine?any philosophy anyone?


my cdrom doesn't read anything?even so I'm told it's working fine?any philosophy anyone?

When my friend said his cdrom drive wasnt working and asked me to sustain, it turned out that he was putting dvd rom discs within it when the cdrom was not a modern dvd drive. Hope this help!
The laser is probably dirty and isn't reading, you need to verbs the laser with a cleaning laser cd.
There is a volume control on the front bezel simply under the disc drawer to the left

Make sure this is set to in the middle you may need to experiment a bit as at hand are no markings on the bezel but there is a groove contained by the control potentometer
It could be any number of issues from volume control to conflicting software that you may have not long added. If it's conflicting software, the only item you can do is remove whatever you've lately added and follow up with a system restore.



Alternatively you could try a system restore to a time when you know your disc Rom was working and see if that help.



As I said, it could be any number of things that is cause the problem and you need to explore a bit more to find out what it is. Best of luck near that.
equipment rental cost

No comments:

Post a Comment