Friday, September 17, 2010

My Computer Fan is Making to much din.Please Help me?

My Computer have a Very Noisy Fan that can be heard by the populace in the room NextDoor.

There are no visable gap in the tower and I did instigate everything up and clean the dust up not long ago..

What should I do.



I know juice cooling is a option but to my knowhow it is expensive

My Computer Fan is Making to much din.Please Help me?

Take your box to a repair shop and ask for a quieter fan.



If it's really riotous it could be broken or dying.



In any case at hand are likely to be quieter models available if yours is a totally loud one.



///
It is possibly the fan good posture that is boisterous or even shot. If it fails so will your computer eventually so it requirements some attention. A temporary fix is to delicately spray WD40 into the fan when it is not rotating next restart the PC and give it another early spray while it is going. That should quieten it for a short time while till you get it changed. Changing a lover is simple 4 screws and one plug.
Dear Friend,

You enjoy to purchase an appropriate CPU Cooler either from CoolerMaster or from ThermalTake. To experiment the airflow use smoke.I am just 13 and a RHCE. Contact : kumaran.radhakrishnan@yahoo.co...

Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment