Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer have a few querks. I'd resembling to append a cd burner but not sure if it will permit me.?

It be custom made for me in 98 and have been upgraded since but when I try to append new software it say I don't have room. The cd rom won't read burned cd's and it's really slow. I've tried to use my defragmenter and it go as far as 3% then starts over so I can't even use it to minister to clean things up. I've considered tally more hard drive but am unsure if that will lend a hand or maybe a investigational processer is what I need. I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to these things and I'm hoping for assist understanding. I would resembling to just carry a new one but I can't afford to acquire one with adjectives the software I have in a minute. Can anybody help me fathom out?

My computer have a few querks. I'd resembling to append a cd burner but not sure if it will permit me.?

Try pressing F8 during the startup when the computer is from a power off state. Select SAFE mode and run defrag after it starts up contained by safe mode. If your computer have USB 2.0 then an external firm drive should help you greatly. Good rule of thumb, other do a backup before you try adding/changing anything.
Hi. You should consider calculation a hard drive since they are so cheap. Then you can copy your antediluvian drive to the new one.
You can't install software since you're out of disk space. You can give another hard drive or verbs everything from the existing one to a new one. The disc ROM won't read burnt CDs, since CD-ROMs from those days would one and only read original ones. The computer is outdated and it would be best to win another one. Check out overstock.com for good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment