Friday, September 17, 2010

my cdrw doesn't recognise when a cd is within?

when i put a cd into the rewriter it doesn't give the impression of being to pick it up. it just keep telling me to retry. i know that it is a blank cd but it still won't adopt it to let me burn music? do i necessitate to buy a new cd rw any thought?

my cdrw doesn't recognise when a cd is within?

make sure that the programme you are using is set to cd and not dvd. if you are using nero burning rom this is a classic to overlook
Its probably knackered. They don't second forever and get grumpy when they're elderly. I've got through loads over the years. Try a cd cleaner surrounded by it. It won't work but it'll make you construe you've tried.
yup time to buy a new compact disc r drive,,I sometimes open them up and verbs the lens ,but it rarely help
find rental properties

No comments:

Post a Comment