Friday, September 17, 2010

my comp will not endorse my cd rom dirves lower than devices. what do i do?

My antiquated hardrive crashed. I installed a new one, I installed WIn ME , i dont know how to install my hardives since the computer will not spot it under system devices. how do i install my hardrives?

my comp will not endorse my cd rom dirves lower than devices. what do i do?

if adjectives you did was to replace the existing intricate drive with a current one, then they should be traditional, if you are talking sturdy drives, they do need to be formatted impossible to tell apart way as the OS (ntfs, fat32). If you are chitchat cd drives then newly make sure the connections are near and the bios is set to auto detect, then the OS should see them.
the worst possible article you can do is install Win Me -- it is by far the worst OS by Microsoft ....EVER !!



now, since youve already done the cardinal sin - you involve to go to the manufacturer website and get drivers for it, and download it -- and install it ..near will be instructions on using it as a slave
first of all, obtain rid of the ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment