Friday, September 17, 2010

My CD-RW drive door keep first night and closing by itself - as contained by every few second or so. How can I stop it?

My computer is a Dell Tower Model 4550. My CD-RW Drive is a NEC NR-9100A 108A I hold shut down the computer. It does not have a compact disc inside. When there is one, sometimes it engage the CD, sometimes not. It is orifice part method and closing, all the means of access or part means of access, then a bit subsidise, then out again, approaching a dance!

My CD-RW drive door keep first night and closing by itself - as contained by every few second or so. How can I stop it?

Boot into out of danger mode (F8 as it is booting). Be patient as it take longer. Once you are in sheltered mode be aware that some things won't work plus your screen will look different - this is solitary a temporary condition. If your compact disc drive continues to open and close after it is not a virus but rather could be someting small stuck relating the drive that it is not fully closed so it opens again to try again. Try using compressed nouns to clean it. Of course the other problem could be a desperate sensor - replace the drive. If it does not open and close surrounded by safe mode later the odds are you own a virus. Scan your system while in sheltered mode. This will detect and remove some virus's that cannot be removed in regular mode. It wouldn't hurt to do a spyware scan.
i would do a virus survey on it, this happened to me once and it be a trojan virus, someone had hack it and pretty much taken control of my pc!i have little messages popping up on the screen, and my dvd drive would pop contained by and out!
thats defiantly a virus or something better catch it checked out

No comments:

Post a Comment