Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer doesnt own a writing piece, you know, similar to word....!?

I only had my computer fixed, and it have to be cleaned out, so all my stuff is gone. and in a minute it doesnt have a place for me to write a weekly. what should I do? :0

My computer doesnt own a writing piece, you know, similar to word....!?

If you don't necessarily need to use Microsoft Office, next you can download OpenOffice which is a free version of StarOffice which is a Word processor application made by Sun Microsystems.



http://www.openoffice.org



Alternatively google.com have a free online word processor that allows you to work on your document anywhere you have access to a net browser. You do have to sign up for a free rationalization though. It does allow you to save the files locally onto your computer if you want.



http://docs.google.com
turn to www.thepiratebay.net scrabble formicrosoft office after download the torrent, use a program like azureus to sympathetic the torrent and download the full program, this is legal if you already have microsoft office beforehand
Use notepad or wordpad. They come with adjectives versions of Windows. You can find them surrounded by the Accessories folder in your Start Menu.
You can download the programm name "Openoffice". It seems resembling Microsoft Office, in reality it has 6 components and between them here is also the programm that permits you to write a daily, it's called "Writer".

Here is the join: http://www.openoffice.org/

I use it even if I have also "Word" installed on my PC because it allow me to convert the document to a *.pdf folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment