Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My cd rom is not recononizing my cds. The cds are well-mannered.?

Could nearby be a corrupted file within the system that could be causing the cd rom to read the disk? window xp dell dimennsion

My cd rom is not recononizing my cds. The cds are well-mannered.?

u tried by changing the disc, but have u tried by shifting the CD Drive......





metamorphosis the CD Drive it will work bcoz ur disc Drive will be gone Bad.....................
The last time my cd rom stopped reading cds I have accidentlly put slightly wet cd contained by it...I bought a new one shortly afterwards.
I own a DVD drive that has alike problem, so I just quit using it. My best guidance would be for you to buy a new disc drive or find an old throwaway one that still works.
It possibly the problem with your CD-Rom drive lens, try verbs it with a cleaning tools. If the drive is OK when reading other CDs, then sorry, sometime some drive simply don't read certain disc...
It could be a problem with the computer, check on installing the drivers again. I would influence that the problem is in the cd drive. If you can gain another one just to try it out would be a polite idea. Again, most repeatedly it is in the cd drive itself not the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment