Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My CD/DVD Burner Isnt Working ??

When I Put In A Blank disc Or DVD And Click "BURN To Disc" It Always Re-Opens And Tells Me To Insert A Disc... When Theres A Disc In There ?? And I Juss Bought The CD/DVD From The Same Place I Bought The PC..... Also This Problem Just Started Happening Recently ... I Used To Be Able To Burn CD/DVDs ?? How Can I Fix This Problem ?

My CD/DVD Burner Isnt Working ??

Either you aint putting the right blank media contained by or the drive took a dump! There IS one other possibility, Bens Bargain Basement Blanks! Try a name brand CD-R. The cheapies dont release you anything! I have run into 50 pack negotiate brands with 33 percent of them bleak!
If you're burning music make sure you enjoy the appropriate disc inserted, in this travel case a CD not a DVD. I've made that mistake back and the player rejected it.



Also make sure the "Enable compact disc recording on this drive" check box is ticked: Click on my computer, right click the compact disc drive icon, properties, video recording.
try some other burner.

No comments:

Post a Comment