Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My compact disc ROM Drive keep first showing and closing till I shut down my PC, Why?

My disc ROM Drive keeps introductory and closing as soon as I switch on MY computer and does not stop till I shut down the PC, Why?

My compact disc ROM Drive keep first showing and closing till I shut down my PC, Why?

Don't listen to the It's Possesed Piece of crap. It is A sticky button or the Gears were manually modified by pushing the drive within too many times than pushing the eject button. WOW. Listen contained by order to stop the horible psychosis of the posssesed, PUSH IT AS HARD AS U CAN TO STOP IT from opening and closing. Like End the mental illness by how it started.
Its possessed.
I've seen this come up several times on DVD players and etc make sure the button for your CD-ROM drive is not jammed into the part or dammaged also try to see if anything is obstructing the drive from closing adjectives the way. If you enjoy some PC know how you (or a techy friend) can replace the drive with a DVD-RW for relatively inexpensive. Check the links below if interested within changing the drive
sign that manner yu need to buy a tentative one

No comments:

Post a Comment