Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer cannot read disks. I carry an error message.?

Everytime I put surrounded by a CD contained by my drive, I get an error message proverb "Windows cannot read from this disk. The disk might be corrupted, or it could be using a format that is not compatible beside Windows."



HELP??

My computer cannot read disks. I carry an error message.?

Most likely it's a fruitless drive. If the CD's work in other CD/DVD drives afterwards it's not bad medium. Try uninstalling the device and let Windows redetect it on reboot.
Not adequate information. What is on these CDs? Where did you get them?
Try different CDs. If none work, your drive have problems, if some do then you hold bad discs.
I really entail more info,is it a disk that was writen on another ps? or a factory made one, if none work you may obligation a new drive or to reinstall the drivers. Hope that help.
is it all of your disk or basically one if its one then its the disk if its adjectives of them then you entail to go to to the store for a untried one (disk drive)
your disc drive lens have get mis placed or got destabilized
I get that message when I put DVD-RW contained by my drive any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment