Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer have a low vitual memory, what will I do?


My computer have a low vitual memory, what will I do?

Do u own enough rugged disk space? If yes, ur problem is solved..... Do as I say....... On any Windows XP base system one can increase the virtual memory here:

Press win+pausebreak on keyboard>Goto Advanced tab>Click on Settings under Performace>Advanced Tab>Click on Change below Virtual Memory. Next dialog box will allow u to change the virtual memory.
http://bartman1.blogspot.com/ this site explains how to conversion it
Install more RAM memory.

VM = Ram memory + Paging File size.

More RAM will increase both.
how much memory do you actually enjoy?I'm talking RAM, you can increase you virtual memory but unless it's set really low it won't support you... More than likely you will call for to get more RAM for your computer...If you hold at least 512 MB you SHOULD be OK unless you are running some huge programs... if you own that much you probably need to start by cleaning up you computer and getting rid of some of the programs you don't requirement...
equipment rental cost

No comments:

Post a Comment