Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My computer will not install programs from a CD-Rom.?

I enjoy a new computer. It will play DVDs, but when I try to install a fresh program from a CD-Rom, the computer doesn't do anything. It should auto install. Then when I look in MY computer, it say E:DVD. When I click it open, it doesn't show anything specifically on the disk.

My computer will not install programs from a CD-Rom.?

You can make sure auto run is set as defaulting in the registry by

Click Start, later Click Run

Type regedit

Click OK

Click >

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>

SYSTEM>

CurrentControlSet>

Services>

Cdrom>

Double click "Autorun" the value should be set to 1



You can also bring back the cd to install by

Start>Run>Browse: look the the cd device that the cd is located in next open the cd and choose adjectives files then look for setup.exe. You should consequently be able to install the program
Click on MY COMPUTER

Click on your DVD drive

RIGHT CLICK, afterwards Click on PROPERTIES

Click on AUTORUN

Select the appropriate action for respectively
its either the compact disc is scratched or damaged OR the compact disc Drive is busted. I suggest to buy a new DVD burner, they're cheap in our time.....check



http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/s...

No comments:

Post a Comment