Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer does not enjoy power after I own installed a modern DVD driver?

Would you give support to me step by step instruction when I had installed a unsullied DVD driver into my computer.Unfortunately, my computer can't turn on. Even though I check the power cord and general check up, it is still duplicate. I give up.

My computer does not enjoy power after I own installed a modern DVD driver?

You obligation to buy a new PSU( power supply unit) this is a pretty serious amenable COmputer sugery if you haven't played around in the guts of a cpmputer beforehand. If you are confidant in your abilties, remove the feeble PSU and take it to a computer store resembling COMP USA or best buy and tell a persin that you stipulation a new PSU to be precise the exact same size as the old one but beside more power. I would recomend getting something at or over 600 watts if you can. it would come in handy. next just reinstall it and plug within all of the plugs into the proper slots on hte components. odn;t be worried if you don;t use all of the cords they usually enjoy extras.
Installing a driver shouldn't take out your power supply, but your power supply might enjoy just quit (I've never have one go out and I have/had like mad of them).



You might see if someone would connect another power supply to your motherboard, hard drive and CD/DVD and see if that worked.(without have to take your computer apart) Just form sure the original power supply isn't proprietary if not something might fry.



Taking it in to a accurate, reputable and small shop might be a good picking. It might be cheaper than buying a power supply and finding out it wasn't the power supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment