Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My CD/DVD-Rom wont work, and I really call for some comfort!?

If I put contained by a disc, it doesn't work. The little light purely flashes for about 1 minute, and consequently it goes sour and nothing happen. It's probably broken, but the funny thing is in the order of 2 months ago my first one packed up, so I have to buy this CD/DVD Rewriter. Now this ones wasted too. I want to know if nearby is anyway that I can check on the PC if it's broken? This might sound unexpected, but is there a route that I might of switched it off? Please relief me?? Thanks!

My CD/DVD-Rom wont work, and I really call for some comfort!?

Youi didn't say (IF* you've tried several discs to see if it would read ANY of them..



*IF* you own, you can try buying a cleaner disc for your drive and see if that helps. Most any store that sell electronics should have them.



BTW, No, in attendance is no way you could hold swutched it off.....



Also, you might also double check the cable and the power cord to the drive to manufacture sure they're not loose and conencted properly.
please check your cd's for finger prints that will stop a cd from working clean the cd on both sides
condo rentals in

No comments:

Post a Comment